Friday, May 25, 2012

Born in the USA

Patriotic Peg-Leg Petites


First up.....

 Uncle Sam!!



He's a Patriotic Peg-Leg Petite
and he stands 12" tall.


I've designed him with wonderfully muted tones in mind and he looks primtastic if I do say so myself!

Sam is made from painted and worn muslin, and mounted on a painted wooden base. His eyes are painted and nose is sculpted. His hair is sheepswool.
I've made shoes from paper clay.

He holds a paper banner which reads 
USA!

The Parade Watchers

These Patriotic Peg Leg Petites are just over 11" tall.


 They were created in the same fashion as Uncle Sam.


These 3 are chock full of Patriotic Charm! 
 I am offering these Patriotic characters individually at $98.00 plus ship

or you may purchase the set of 3 for $265.00 plus ship

You may decide you would like just the Parade Watchers as a set, and if so,
they may be purchased as a set of 2 for $180.00 plus ship

This Trio is Spoken for....thank you!

pkelly306@aol.com